HOOK-4 with HDI Skimmer Transducer and C-MAP Insight Pro
The Lowrance HOOK-4 fish finder/chartplotter blends value with proven features to give anglers the advantage of a quality marine electronic at an affordable price point. Featuring a brilliant, high-resolution four-inch color display, the HOOK-4 utilizes some of today’s leading fish finder technologies -- CHIRP Sonar and DownScan ImagingTM -- to deliver anglers the best possible view beneath the boat. Enhanced sonar sensitivity, superior target separation and noise rejection -- plus the life-like DownScan images of fish and fish-holding structure, make it easier to see baitfish and gamefish targets. Equipped with a built-in GPS antenna, the HOOK-4 offers detailed U.S. maps featuring 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes, plus the capability to create custom maps with C-MAP® Genesis. HOOK-4 is compatible with a broad range of mapping upgrade options, including C-MAP, Navionics® and more.
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder™ PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging™ -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay™: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging™ onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack™: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
- Advanced Signal Processing™: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Reliable Navigation That’s Easy To Use
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map with more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, as well as coastal contours to 1,000 ft. A micro SD card can also be used to display Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ HD and PRO cartography, as well as Navionics® Gold, HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N Wide charts.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with the online Insight Genesis™ map creation service
- Allows users to make their own custom, high-resolution contour, bottom hardness and vegetation maps from recorded sonar logs.
- HOOK-4 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder™ and DownScan Imaging™ -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
Advanced Signal Processing
What's in the box?
- HOOK-4 with HDI Skimmer Transducer
- C-MAP INSIGHT CONT MAX-N ELITE/HOOK