HST-DFSBL 50/200 kHz Transom Mount Skimmer c/w Temp and 20 ft Cable.
50/200 kHz Skimmer Transducer with Built-in Temp Sensor
You can now buy and pay over time with
The HST-DFSBL is a 50/200 kHz transom mount Skimmer transducer with a built-in temp sensor.
- 50 kHz with 29° beam width
- 200 kHz with 12° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Transom-mounted with plastic housing
- Suitable for any hull
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays
ST-TBL Transom Mount Paddlewheel Speed & Temperature Sensor.
TS-1BL Temperature sensor (non-networked)
12-foot Extension Cable for Lowrance 7-pin transducers
20-foot Extension Cable for Lowrance 7-pin transducers
Navy performance cap embroidered with the Lowrance logo.
Navy & Gold vintage cap
High-performance 9-inch display. Supports Active Imaging, SS3D and LiveSight sonar.
Coverage of the entire US Inland and Coastal on a single SD card without any download required.
High-resolution 9-inch display with wireless networking, Active Imaging support.
A portable, wireless, castable transducer which transmits sonar images to your iOS or Android phone.
Power/NMEA 0183 Cable for HDS, Elite-Ti and HOOK Displays.
The world’s easiest-to-use fishfinder, HOOK² 4x Bullet features Autotuning sonar, Broadband sonar and a simple and accurate GPS Plotter -- all at a price that is easy to afford.
Universal Portable Pack for 4- and 5" Displays
What's in the box?
- 50/200 kHz Skimmer Transducer Mounting Kit