PDRT-WBL 83/200 kHz Shoot Thru Skimmer c/w Temp
83/200 kHz Transducer with Remote Temp Sensor
You can now buy and pay over time with
The PDRT-WBL is an 83/200 kHz transducer with remote temp sensor designed for shoot-thru and trolling-motor mount applications.
- 83 kHz with 52° beam width
- 200 kHz with 22° beam width
- Up to 300 m (1000 ft) range at 83 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- In-hull ‘pod style’ with plastic housing and remote temperature sensor
- Suitable for fiberglass hulls
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
12-foot Extension Cable for Lowrance 7-pin transducers
20-foot Extension Cable for Lowrance 7-pin transducers
Navy performance cap embroidered with the Lowrance logo.
Navy & Gold vintage cap
High-performance 9-inch display. Supports Active Imaging, SS3D and LiveSight sonar.
Coverage of the entire US Inland and Coastal on a single SD card without any download required.
High-resolution 9-inch display with wireless networking, Active Imaging support.
A portable, wireless, castable transducer which transmits sonar images to your iOS or Android phone.
Power/NMEA 0183 Cable for HDS, Elite-Ti and HOOK Displays.
The world’s easiest-to-use fishfinder, HOOK² 4x Bullet features Autotuning sonar, Broadband sonar and a simple and accurate GPS Plotter -- all at a price that is easy to afford.
Universal Portable Pack for 4- and 5" Displays