HOOK-7x with HDI Skimmer Transducer
Anglers get proven Lowrance® CHIRP sonar and DownScan ImagingTM at a great value with the HOOK-7x, an easy-to-use fish finder/chartplotter designed to help anglers find more fish. HOOK-7x makes it easy to see structure, bottom composition and fish targets with the excellent target separation and superior noise rejection of CHIRP sonar, the life-like images of DownScan, and the capability to view both at the same time -- DownScan on top of CHIRP sonar -- with DownScan OverlayTM.
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder™ PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging™ -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay™: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack™: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path).
- Advanced Signal Processing™: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- HOOK-7x Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 7-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view Broadband Sounder™ and DownScan Imaging™ -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
Advanced Signal Processing
- Power Consumption typical
- Power Consumption max
- Compass Safe
- 12" (300mm)
- Supply Voltage
- 12v (10-17vDC)
- Screen Brightness
- 1500 nits
- 2.15 lbs (0.98 kg)
- Recommended Fuse Rating
- Warranty Period
- 5 Years
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 5.95" (137mm) x 9.26" (236mm) x 3.00" (77mm)
- Storage Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Operating Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Output power
- 500 watts
- Viewing Angles
- 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Display Resolution
- Shock Vibration
- Mounting Type
- Gimbal Bracket or Dash Flush Mount
- Keypad:8-way directional keypad Zoom +/- EnterMenuPagesLight/Power
- Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) 455/800 kHz DownScan™Low/High CHIRP (50/200kHz)
- N2K PG Ns
- Ethernet Ports
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- PC Connectivity
- Connectivity Wi Fi
- Backlight Color
- Pure White LED
- Max Depth
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth Mid/High (83/200 kHz) transducer - 1000ft (305M)Sonar Broadband Max Depth Low/High (50/200 kHz) transducer - 2500ft (762m)Sonar DownScan™ Max Depth 455/800 kHz - 300ft (91m)
- Standard Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Sweedish, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Estonian, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovakian, Turkish, Czech, Romanian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese-Simple, Chinese-Traditional, Vietnamese, Arabic, Farsi