The Lowrance® HOOK-5 fish finder/chartplotter combines excellent sonar features plus detailed chartplotting capabilities at an affordable price. CHIRP Sonar and optional DownScan ImagingTM technology give a clear and complete view of the underwater environment on a high-resolution, five-inch color display. Enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target separation and superior noise rejection make it easier to see fish targets, structure, cover, depth and bottom composition. The unit gives multiple CHIRP ranges from a single transducer and can display multiple CHIRP Sonar settings on one screen while the TrackBackTM feature allows anglers to review recorded sonar history. With a built-in GPS antenna and proven navigation features, revisiting favorite fishing spots is simple with the HOOK-5.
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder™ PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging™ -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay™: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack™: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
- Advanced Signal Processing™: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Reliable Navigation That’s Easy To Use
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map with more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, as well as coastal contours to 1,000 ft. A micro SD card can also be used to display Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ HD and PRO cartography, as well as Navionics® Gold, HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N Wide charts.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with the online Insight Genesis™ map creation service
- Allows users to make their own custom, high-resolution contour, bottom hardness and vegetation maps from recorded sonar logs.
- HOOK-5 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 5-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder™ and DownScan Imaging™ -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
Advanced Signal Processing
- N2K PGNs
- Standard Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Sweedish, AfrikaansEastern European Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Bulgarian, Estonian, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovakian, Turkish, Czech, RomanianRussian/Ukranian Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, UkranianAsian Language Pack: English, UK English, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese-Simple, Chinese-Traditional, VietnameseMiddle Eastern Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Farsi
- Ethernet Ports
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- PC Connectivity
- Item Connectivity WiFi
- Warranty Period
- 5 Years
- Output power
- 500 watts
- Max Depth
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth Mid/High (83/200 kHz) transducer - 1000ft (305M)Sonar Broadband Max Depth Low/High (50/200 kHz) transducer - 2500ft (762m)Sonar DownScan™ Max Depth 455/800 kHz - 300ft (91m)
- Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) 455/800 kHz DownScan™Low/High CHIRP (50/200kHz)
- Keypad:8-way directional keypad Zoom +/- EnterMenuPagesLight/PowerMOB
- Mounting Type
- Gimbal Bracket or Dash Flush Mount
- 1.60 lbs (0.70 kg)
- Compass Safe
- 12" (300mm)
- Storage Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- IPX7 with card door closed
- Operating Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Shock Vibration
- Recommended Fuse Rating
- Display Resolution
- 480 x 480
- Screen Brightness
- 1500 nits
- Backlight Color
- Pure White LED
- Power Consumption max
- Power Consumption typical
- Viewing Angles
- 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Supply Voltage
- 12v (10-17vDC)