3G Broadband Radar
The Lowrance Broadband 3G Radar goes more than the extra nautical mile, now with 30% more range! Featuring Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) technology, Lowrance Broadband Radar innovation delivers superior target detection and viewing separation, ease of operation, and higher level of navigational peace-of-mind, with zero radiation hazard.
Lowrance Broadband 3G™ Radar goes more than the extra nautical mile, now with 30 percent more range. Featuring Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) technology, Lowrance Broadband Radar innovation delivers superior target detection and viewing separation, ease of operation and higher level of navigational peace-of-mind. With zero radiation hazard, it’s the safest choice for installation on a greater range of fishing boat sizes.
- Instant On™: Solid-state technology produces an immediate, accurate on-screen image, without the lengthy warm-up delay of magnetron pulse radars.
- Low Power Consumption: Ideal for boats of any size – sail, cruise or fish.
- Automatic Clarity: Proven automatic harbor/marina and offshore modes.
- MARPA Target Tracking: Track up to 10 targets. Requires a heading sensor.
- Radar/Chart Overlay: Merges radar with cartography in a detail-rich display. Requires heading sensor.
- Crystal-Clear Image: Fantastic for tight maneuvers in marinas or in conditions of limited visibility.
- Quick Installation: No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero-mile adjustment, and no radar-licensed technician required.
- Safe: Extremely Low Emissions. Emitting less radiation than a mobile phone so it can be mounted anywhere.
- High-Speed Mode: Select 36 RPM for almost instant updating at less than 2 nm.
- Dual Guard Zones: Protect yourself from more angles.
- +35° C (95° F), 95% RH
- Compass Safe
- 0.7 m (2.3 ft) Min
- Max Wind Speed
- 100 knots
- Warranty Period
- 2 years
- Max Range, scale
- 24 nm
- Rotation speed
- 24/36 rpm +/-10% mode dependent
- Dimensions Diameter
- 489 mm (19.3”)
- Dimensions H x W x D
- 489 mm x 280 mm (19.3" x 11”)
- Beam width
- 5.2° +/- 10% (-3dB width)
- Min Range, scale
- 50 m (200 ft
- 7.4 kg (16.31 lbs)
- Supply Voltage
- 9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems)
- Mounting Type
- Bolts 4 x M8x30 - 304 stainless steel
- Approvals Compliance
- CE, FCC (ID: RAY3G4G), IC: 4697A-3G4G
- Radar Technology
- Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW)
- Radar Modes
- Head Up, North Up
- Sart Racon
- Operating Temperature Range
- Operating Temperature: -25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Power Consumption typical
- Operating: 18W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc, Standby: 2W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc ~ 150mA
- See Radar Controller
- PC Connectivity
- Via BBPC SDK
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- Via Optional RI-10
- Ethernet Ports
- Via RJ45 Adapter cable (000-0127-56) 1 x 100 Mbit 5 pin yellow