Outboard Pilot is an MFD Autopilot add-on system designed for boats up to 30ft with a single outboard motor. The system comes with everything you need to fit an Autopilot to Hydraulic outboard motors, including Point-1 AP Heading/GPS Sensor, NAC-1 Autopilot computer, Pump-1, hydraulic fitting kit, Standby-Auto buttons and Micro-C network components.
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your Multifunction Display.
- Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of both your hydraulic-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor.
- “One-touch” route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation -- eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal wiring
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
What's in the box?
- N2KEXT-15RD,CABLE,MICRO-C, 4,5M
- N2KEXT-2RD,CABLE,MICRO-C, 0,6M
- N2KEXT-6RD,CABLE,MICRO-C, 1,8M
- N2K, MICRO-C, 4-WAY BLOCK
- NAC-1 AUTOPILOT COMPUTER
- PUMP-1 FOR OUTBOARD PILOT
- MICRO-C POWER CABLE ONLY - NO T CONN