This compact weatherproof antenna is easy to mount, and provides weather display output to one or more HDS units via ethernet networking. Male RCA connectors easily interface with onboard sound systems and with SonicHub and SonicHub 2 when you include radio with your SiriusXM subscription for stereo-quality music and sports including NFL, NASCAR and college football broadcasts.
- Real-time Sirius marine weather information delivers weather features overlay right to your display chart screen
- Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts and surface bouy reports let you know the conditions offshore even before you leave the dock
- NOWrad™ weather radar tracks storm cells on your chart screen, including Canadian weather radar information
- NEW compact tri-cable splitter for installation flexibility. The innovative splitter has 4 high bright LEDs which show power, network activity, antenna faults and audio sequences for failure indications.
- Plug and play compatible with the complete Simrad NS Series allowing for full network control over Ethernet.
- Subscription options to match your boating style – Visit www.siriusxm.com/marineweather for subscription details.
- NEW compact antenna employs the latest small-footprint SiruisXM chipset.
- NEW optional 33-Foot Extension Cable – As many as two optional 10m extension cables can be added to the WM-3’s existing 33 foot cable length for a total length of 30m (99 ft) to meet various installation needs.
- Committed to enhancing the safety and enjoyment of the time spent on the water for all boaters regardless of their pursuits.
- Supported by the Simrad Advantage Service program and a two-year warranty
- Weatherproof design