XSONIC Airmar SS75M Transducer 12° Tilt
The SS75M is a bronze, thru-hull, tilted, medium-frequency (80-130kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
Easy To Install
- CHIRP range is 80kHz-130kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- The 12° tilt is ideal for boats with a 8° to 15° hull deadrise.
- The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
Plug & Play Connection
- Easily connect to NSSevo3
- 1.4 kg (3lbs)
- Max Depth
- 300m (900 ft) depending on sonar
- 80-130 kHz
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 94 (d) x 134 mm (3.7 x 5.3")
- Mounting Type
- Through Hull