xSonic Airmar Stainless Steel 164 20° Tilt
This low profile stainless steel through hull 1kW transducer is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament, and sportfishing vessels that cannot install a through-hull transducer with a fairing.
The SS164 is a stainless steel, thru-hull broadband transducer, ideal for smaller sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 25ft in length, fishing in depths of less than 3000ft.
- Calculate depth and temperature from one compact sensor
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water
- Great for deep water bottom and structure fishing up to 500m/1640f
- The 20° tilt is ideal for boats with a 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Provides extremely accurate data, even at speeds of up to 30 knots