xSonic Airmar B258
The B258 is a bronze, 1kW RMS, thru-hull, 50/200 kHz depth and temperature sensor. Ideal for use with our BSM-1 echosounder for fishing in shallow, medium and deep waters.
- The 1kW transducer is perfect for fast, sportfishing vessels that can install a thru-hull transducer with a fairing.
Deep Water Fishing
- Excellent for deep water bottom and structure fishing up to 500m/1640ft.
- Calculate depth and temperature from one compact sensor.
Easy To Install
Wide Operating Range
- From 1 knot to 45 knots.
Highly Accurate Sounding
- Provides extremely accurate echosounding data, even at speeds of over 30 knots.
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Built to withstand the environment.
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 108 x 178 x 203 mm (W, L, H) (4.3 x 7 x 8")
- 3.6 kg (7.9 lb)
- 50/200 kHz
- Max Depth
- 640m (2100 ft) depending on sonar