The PTI-WSU is an 83/200 kHz ice transducer with a 7-foot cable.
- 83 kHz With 52° Beam Width
- 200 kHz With 22° Beam Width
- Up to 1000-Foot (300-Meter) Range at 83 kHz
- 1 Internal Broadband Ceramic
- Ice fishing mount and float kit
- Uniplug connector only compatible with Elite-3x and certain legacy displays
Ice Transducer Float
Navy performance cap embroidered with the Lowrance logo.
Navy & Gold vintage cap, 60 Years
High-performance 9-inch display. Supports Active Imaging, SS3D and LiveSight sonar.
Coverage of the entire US Inland and Coastal on a single SD card without any download required.
High-resolution 9-inch display with wireless networking, Active Imaging support.
TotalScan Med/High/455/800kHz Transducer
A portable, wireless, castable transducer which transmits sonar images to your iOS or Android phone.
Power/NMEA 0183 Cable for HDS, Elite-Ti and HOOK Displays
The world’s easiest-to-use fishfinder, HOOK² 4x Bullet features Autotuning sonar, Broadband sonar and a simple and accurate GPS Plotter -- all at a price that is easy to afford.
Universal Portable Pack for 4- and 5" Displays