83/200 kHz Shoot Thru Skimmer
83/200 kHz Transducer (Shoot-Thru or Trolling Motor)
You can now buy and pay over time with
The PD-WBL is an 83/200 kHz Skimmer transducer designed for shoot-thru hull or trolling-motor mount applications.
- 83 kHz with 52° beam width
- 200 kHz with 22° beam width
- Up to 300 m (1000 ft) range at 83 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- In-hull/Trolling Motor-mounted with plastic housing
- Suitable for fiberglass hulls
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays
12-foot Extension Cable for Lowrance 7-pin transducers
20-foot Extension Cable for Lowrance 7-pin transducers
7-to-9 Pin Transducer Adapter Cable
Navy performance cap embroidered with the Lowrance logo.
Navy & Gold vintage cap
High-performance 9-inch display. Supports Active Imaging, SS3D and LiveSight sonar.
Coverage of the entire US Inland and Coastal on a single SD card without any download required.
High-resolution 9-inch display with wireless networking, Active Imaging support.
TotalScan Med/High/455/800kHz Transducer
<p>A portable, wireless, castable transducer which transmits sonar images to your iOS or Android phone.</p>
Power/NMEA 0183 Cable for HDS, Elite-Ti and HOOK Displays.
The world’s easiest-to-use fishfinder, HOOK² 4x Bullet features Autotuning sonar, Broadband sonar and a simple and accurate GPS Plotter -- all at a price that is easy to afford.
Universal Portable Pack for 4- and 5" Displays