FishHunter 3D Competition 2018 Terms & Conditions
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Complete the survey and you will automatically be entered into the competition
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to all participants aged 18 and above as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to everyone and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Navico, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Navico as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 11th October 2018 and ending 8th November 2018 at midnight.
4. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Navico.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive:
1 x Lowrance FishHunter 3D
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Navico. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of Navico. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected randomly by Navico. Winner will be notified via Facebook comment/messenger AND/OR via the submitted email address within seven (7) days following selection of Winner. Navico shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Navico SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: Navico reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Navico’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Navico may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Navico. Navico reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Navico has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Navico and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. The campaign is not affiliated with Facebook or its partners.