Lowrance Ultimate Fishing System Giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Entry into this Sweepstakes Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Canada, the fifty (50) United States and D.C., and Puerto Rico, who are age 18 or older as of date of entry (or of majority age in their jurisdiction of residence), except for employees, officers, and directors of Navico Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sponsor Parties”) along with the members of the immediate families or households, whether or not related, of any of the above [which includes parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including step-siblings), children (including step-children), grand children (including step grandchildren) and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside].
3. Sweepstakes begins at 7:00 a.m. Central Time (CT) on May 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on June 30, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Please allow for the time difference, if any, from your local time zone. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. These Official Rules are available at [URL] (the “Website”).
4. There are two ways to enter:
(a) Purchase a Lowrance HDS Live or Lowrance HDS Live “Boat in a Box Bundle” and submit the applicable rebate/premium request form online, for U.S. Premium offer number LOW-10028 or for Canada Premium offer number LOW-10029 (in either case, the “Premium Promotion”), and receive one (1) automatic entry into the Sweepstakes; OR
(b) To enter without purchase, visit https://lowrance.4myrebate.com/go/Register/Offer?oc=LOW-10030 (for U.S. Entries) or https://lowrance.4myrebate.com/go/Register/Offer?oc=LOW-10031 (for Canadian Entries), and follow the instructions to complete the online registration form, including all requested information, and receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. To qualify for entry, the registration must be complete and submitted within the Sweepstakes Period.
Underlying submissions in the Rebate Promotion must contain all required information, and be in compliance with the terms of the applicable rebate promotion, must otherwise be a valid submission under the Rebate Promotion, and must be submitted online no later than June 30, 2021. Sponsor Parties not responsible for lost, late, postage-due, mutilated or illegible entries. All entries and information contained within become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry is limited to three (3) per person or household, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries beyond the stated limit, or entries generated by automated or mechanical means or means which subvert the entry process will be void.
5. Potential winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received, by random drawing conducted on or about July 16, 2021. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a weekend fishing trip with Gary and Chase Parsons, hosts of the Next Bite TV Show, for the winner and one (1) guest; and a Lowrance HDS Live 12 fishfinder with Active Imaging 3-in-1. Grand Prize trip is scheduled for September 2021, and includes: coach class, round-trip air transportation from the major U.S. international airport nearest to the winner’s residence to Michigan; airport and hotel transfers or similar ground transportation; two (2) days of fishing and three (3) nights in a hotel, single room, double occupancy; and meal allowance. Fishing equipment will be provided for use, but will not be given to winner as part of the Grand Prize. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $6,500.00 USD. Five (5) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) Lowrance HDS Live 12 fishfinder with Active Imaging 3-in-1. ARV of each First Prize is $3,099.00 USD. Each First Prize includes shipping. Total ARV of all prizes offered in this Sweepstakes is $21,995.00 USD. Actual value of Grand Prize may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Prize will be awarded as indicated in the terms and conditions above. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of any blackout days or other travel restrictions, flight cancellations, delays or other issues that impact, interrupt or prevent travel, including any carrier and/or governmental requirements relative to health regulations or restrictions. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents and clearances prior to travel. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. The timing of the weekend fishing trip 2 and the exact location may be revised at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Exact timing of trip will depend on scheduling to include winner and the Parsons. All other costs associated with use and acceptance of the Grand Prize, such as additional meals, souvenirs, gratuities and other travel expenses not specified herein as being provided, are not included in the prize and are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, provincial and local taxes on prize awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution or cash alternative will be made. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prizes for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning any Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Sponsor Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or damaged Entries, or for Entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules, or for any entry not submitted or not received due to any printing or technical error or failure, human error, unauthorized intervention, inaccurate capture or mis-entry of any required information, failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any phone or cellular phone provider, network computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; or the failure to capture any such information or effects of hackers or failure of any electronic equipment, computer, phone line or cellular transmissions and/or network connections; all of which will be disqualified. Any Entry that is not properly submitted for any reason, including any mail or technical difficulties, upload failures; efforts of hackers; or any lost or disconnected internet connections, will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to an electronic Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used and associated with the Entry will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Proof of being the authorized account holder may be required.
7. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you affirm that you have read and accepted these Official Rules. The laws of the United States, Canada, and each of the individual states or provinces apply to and govern this Sweepstakes. Where not otherwise prohibited by law, Grand Prize Winner and Guest agree to grant all rights regarding their images and biographical information to Sponsor and agree that Sponsor shall have the worldwide, perpetual right to copy, display, reproduce, exhibit, edit, modify, assign, license, register for copyright or trademark, distribute or otherwise use and exploit such content for purposes of advertising, promotion and trade in any and all media now or hereafter known worldwide in perpetuity without limitation or further compensation, notification or permission.
8. Canadian participants who are selected as potential winners will be required to answer a mathematical skill question correctly to be declared a Winner. Promotion is subject to approval from the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux regarding the Province of Quebec. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this Sweepstakes/ publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des alcools, des courses e des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Grand Prize winner and travel guests will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance and a Publicity/Liability Release. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the child or legal ward of winner and must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance/award of the prize. If guest is a child or legal ward of winner, winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. Failure to sign and return such requested documents by the return date specified in the Prize notification will result in forfeiture of the Prize and selection of an alternate potential winner. All Prize winners will be issued an appropriate tax form (T4 or 1099) in the amount of the Approximate Retail Value of the Prize. A potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
9. Potential prize winner will be contacted following selection of their Entry by phone and/or email. If Sponsor is unsuccessful in its attempt to contact potential prize winner/Entrant within three (3) the days of first notification attempt, then that Entry may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected and notified as per the procedures outlined above. If selected prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, is unable or unwilling to accept the prize, or elects to decline the prize, then he or she will be disqualified, and at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential prize winner may be selected and notified as per the procedures outlined above. 3 Any disqualified Entrant will not receive any alternate prize substitution or compensation. Decisions of Sponsor Parties in selection and determination of the winner and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website/platform or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its employees, agents, contractors and representatives (the “Sponsor Parties”) harmless from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to an Entry or to participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in any Entry or prize-related activities (including but not limited to travel or activity related thereto), and agree to assume all liability therefor. Sponsor Parties shall not be liable to any winner, Entrant, or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Sponsor Parties’ control. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy or threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes, in the opinion of the Sponsor, or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of early termination of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to select prize winner from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of such termination.
11. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Oklahoma serving the County of Tulsa; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will Entrant be entitled to received attorneys' fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of parties in connection with this Sweepstakes, other than as may be subject to the jurisdiction of the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux regarding the Province of Quebec, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
Sweepstakes is sponsored by Navico Inc., 4500 S. 129th East Ave., Suite 200, Tulsa, OK 74134
© 2021 by Navico Inc