Perfect for smaller boats up to 8m (25ft), this stainless steel through hull mounted CHIRP transducer enables bottom detection down to 3,000m with great detail and resolution. This tramsducer makes it possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish and underwater structures.
- Calculates how deep the water is
- Temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
- CHIRP range is 130kHz-210kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
- The 0° tilt is ideal for boats with a 0° to 14° hull deadrise