Designed for boats with steep or variable deadrise hulls, StructureScan 3D Dual Thru-Hull Transducers, provide seamless display of 3D, SideScan and DownScan images. StructureScan 3D gives freshwater and saltwater anglers a unique, three-dimensional view of fish, structure and bottom contours -- making it easier to understand where fish and structure are located in relation to your boat. With StructureScan 3D, anglers spend less time searching for productive water and more time catching fish. StructureScan 3D is powered by a multi-beam sonar technology that not only produces picture-like, three-dimensional views of underwater structure and bottom contours, but also boosts the performance of two-dimensional Downscan and StructureScan HD imaging, providing views up to 600 feet to each side of your boat.
- StructureScan® 3D imaging transducer
- Scans up to 180 metres (600 feet) to each side of your boat
- Stainless steel transducers support through-hull mounting
- Includes separate port and starboard transducers
- Mount flat or with the included fairing blocks