Point-1 Baja Off-road Precision GPS/Glonass Receiver with Electronic Compass
The Lowrance Point-1 Baja is the ideal ruggedized position and heading device for off-road racing and trail navigation. With an update rate of ten times per second (10 Hz) and an integrated electronic compass, the Point-1 Baja provides efficient, accurate location and heading information regardless of the speed of travel. Point-1 Baja is also designed to handle the rigors of off-road racing and extreme weather and will withstand dust, water, shock and vibration.
- Impervious to the toughest outdoor/off-road conditions including dust, water, shock, and vibration
- Highly accurate position and heading sensor with NMEA 2000® networking
- Position and course is updated 10 times/second (10 Hz) for smooth and accurate location and trail marking
- Integrated electronic compass provides 10Hz heading for chart stabilization, plus accurate course over ground even at low speeds
- Supports GPS and Glonass, Galileo-capable with future software update
- Supports SBAS including WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
What's in the box?
- N2K-PWR-RD Network Power Node
- N2KEXT-15RD 15ft Network Extension Cable
- N2KEXT-2RD 2ft Network Extension Cable
- TR-120-KIT Network Terminator Kit
- Point-1 GPS Antenna