Reconditioned HOOK² 5x with SplitShot Transducer and GPS Plotter
The World’s Easiest Fishfinder
HOOK2 is for anglers who want to turn on their fishfinder and cast straight in. With HOOK2, you will spend more time fishing and less time playing with settings. With this display you get a perfect mix of simplicity and power, featuring easy-to-understand menus, wide-angle CHIRP sonar coverage and both SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
Read about some of the core features of the Hook2 fishfinders:
Autotuning Sonar Makes Fishing Simple
At the heart of HOOK2 is our Autotuning sonar technology. This gives you the best image by automatically adjusting sonar settings as water conditions change. Designed by anglers for anglers, it reduces time spent on settings, giving you more time to fish.
There is a HOOK2 for everyone
HOOK2 is designed to work with the way you fish. Pick from three HOOK2 transducer categories – TripleShot, SplitShot and Bullet.
- TripleShot transducer 3-in-1 sonar models, gives you traditional high CHIRP wide-angle sonar, plus SideScan and DownScan Imaging. TripleShot lets you track baits, mark fish, identify structure under your boat and scan large areas around you.
- SplitShot transducer 2-in-1 sonar models are very popular and fit the needs of most fishing trips. With SplitShot, you get our traditional high CHIRP sonar plus DownScan Imaging, letting you track baits, mark fish, and identify structure under your boat.
- Bullet transducer is ideal for kayaks or small fishing boats with limited space at the console. The Bullet 4-inch displays include wide-angle Broadband Sounder. Bullet is available as a basic GPS plotter or a fishfinder-only model.
Wide-Angle CHIRP Doubles Your Sonar Coverage
You will be able to see more fish in the water column and cover more water in less time with HOOK2 wide-angle CHIRP, which delivers double the CHIRP sonar coverage of most fishfinders.
Easy-To-Use Interface with Quick Access to Key Functions
The HOOK2 display is easy and intuitive to use. It has a direct-access keypad that reduces time spent working on settings, keeping you focused on the goal: fishing!
The HOOK2 x Models* Provide Basic Navigation
If basic navigation is all you need, the simple and accurate GPS plotter of the HOOK2 x models are a perfect fit, as they let you add waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spots. (*x models do not support add-on mapping).
GPS and Mapping Options
You will have no problem finding areas to fish with HOOK2 preloaded C-MAP® US Inland mapping, or C-MAP® US Coastal mapping (not available on ‘x’ models or GPS Plotter). This will help you to narrow your search for productive water features like ledges, points or drop-offs with a bird’s eye view of 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes.
Optional Mapping Upgrades
C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis and Navionics are three mapping options that can help you see clearer levels of detail. These optional upgrades can give you a good idea of where to sonar scan even before heading out on the water.
Our priority is to give you superior quality products and a stress-free time on the water. Enjoy the feeling of fishing with peace of mind with our one-year warranty guarantee.
Five-Year Upgrade Program
If your product fails after warranty, within the first five years of the purchase date, you will be guaranteed the option to upgrade to current-model technology at a discounted price.
Factory reconditioned units have been put through rigorous testing and quality processes to meet our high standards. We back these reconditioned products with a full one-year limited warranty and standard return policy. Reconditioned products include appropriate transducer(s), manuals, cables and new boxes. Promotional offers do not apply.
- Factory reconditioned, guaranteed Lowrance quality. Includes appropriate transducer(s), manuals, cables, new boxes and a full one-year limited warranty. Standard return policy applies.
- Available in five screen sizes: 4”, 5”, 7”, 9” and 12”
- High-resolution, SolarMAX display
- Autotuning sonar
- Double the CHIRP sonar coverage of most fishfinders
- Broadband Sounder, High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ sonar options
- Full chartplotter and basic GPS navigation options
- Preloaded C-MAP US Inland Mapping and C-MAP® US Coastal mapping (not available on HOOK2 X models)
- Three transducer options available – TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar, SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar and Bullet