Reconditioned HDS-8 Gen2 Insight USA, 83/200 Skimmer® transducer
Conveniently sized new fishfinder/chartplotter with high-bright, LED-backlit display, Broadband Sounder™ technology, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping.
Factory reconditioned units have been put through rigorous testing and quality processes to meet our high standards. We back these reconditioned products with a full one-year limited warranty and standard return policy. Reconditioned products include appropriate transducer(s), manuals, cables and new boxes. Promotional offers do not apply.
- Factory reconditioned, guaranteed Lowrance quality. Includes appropriate transducer(s), manuals, cables, new boxes and a full one-year limited warranty. Standard return policy applies.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™.
- StructureScan® HD sonar module and transducer support. Plus, new StructureMap™ HD capability.
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna with faster 5Hz update rate. Plus support for optional, external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna/compass.
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- Affordable NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options.
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology compatible for wireless viewing sonar and chartplotter displays on tablets and smartphones.
- Chart Sharing allows viewing of map data from one chart card across every HDS Gen 2 and Gen2 Touch display on the network, maximizing chart card value.
- Insight Genesis™ allows you to create free customised maps based on your own survey data.
- Extensive mapping options – HDS Gen2 includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more detail.
- TrackBack™ feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Lowrance Advantage Service support.
- Power Consumption typical
- 0.7A at 13 vDC with backlight on, 0.4A with backlight off
- Supply Voltage
- 10 - 17 vDC
- Screen Brightness
- 1400 Nits
- GPS Receiver Channels
- Storage Temperature Range
- -40°F to 185°F
- Operating Temperature Range
- 5°F to 130°F
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks
- Update rate
- 5Hz (Supports optional, external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna/compass)
- Display Resolution
- 600 x 800 (H x W)
- Dimensions H x W x D
- 8.8 in x 6.5 in x 3.5 in
- Catography included
- Insight USA
- Charts supported
- Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more.
- Internal, high-sensitivity GPS+WAAS
- NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183 and Ethernet
- Radar compatibility
- Optional Lowrance radar choices available
- Backlight Color
- Pure white LED screen/keypad adjusts to zero dim + has night mode
- SD Card Storage
- Two (2) SD/MMC slots for cartography, or recording sonar and navigation data
- Warranty Period
- Two year
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported
- Type 422 [(1) Tx (1) Rx]
- Ethernet Ports
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity