Reconditioned HDS Carbon 7 with TotalScan Transducer
Tournament Winning Fishfinder
The HDS Carbon was designed for the angler who wants to experience the very best performance; this is why fishing pros use the HDS series more than any other fishfinder. Lowrance has been the leader in fishfinding technology since inventing the recreational fishfinder in 1957. The HDS Carbon carries on the tradition of providing you with the most effective & easy to use, tools you need to find more fish, including the brightest and clearest SolarMAX™ HD screens, the fastest chart redraws and sonar updates, plus built-in Lowrance CHIRP sonar and StructureScan® 3D capability.
FishReveal™ Smart Target View
FishReveal makes fish easy to see. By combining traditional CHIRP sonar fish arches with superior, high-resolution DownScan Imaging you get the view you need to fish with precision, like bottom detail, structure and bait fish. Even better, FishReveal removes the need to display CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging in a two-panel split-screen display.
The TotalScan™ marries up Broadband Sonar, CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan® HD and DownScan™ Imaging technology into one easy to use package. This makes it possible to target fish and search for fish-holding structures with the same transducer. TotalScan™ gets rid of the need for multiple transducer installs.
StructureScan® 3D Finds Places Where Fish Like to Hide
You can easily pinpoint fish locations and key fishing areas in and around structure where the fish hide with the three-dimensional views of StructureScan combining enhanced SideScan and DownScan Imaging. SideScan gives you picture-like views up to 600 feet to each side of your boat, while DownScan Imaging with FishReveal™ makes fish identification easy, using high-detail images of cover and structure below your boat. You can also place waypoints on favorite fishing areas and revisit them again and again with the powerful navigation capability of HDS Carbon. Add a StructureScan 3D transducer and module to unlock the full potential of your fishfinder.
Live Network Sonar
You can cover more water in less time when viewing sonar from up to two transducers at the same time – on the same display – with Lowrance exclusive Live Network Sonar.
Deep water and trolling anglers will never miss a fish when watching two Lowrance CHIRP frequencies at the same time on a dual-channel CHIRP split screen. To get the most out of this feature, run a High CHIRP panel for the best target separation close to the bottom or of the tight schools, a Medium CHIRP panel will cover the widest area – this is ideal for watching bait schools under a transducer in shallow water – , or go deeper with a Low CHIRP panel to cover more of the water column.
Dual Core, High-Performance Processor
HDS Carbon has our fastest dual-core processor. This means you will experience faster map panning, more responsive commands, quicker redraw and more frequent sonar updates. HDS Carbon also powers high-performance functionality like CHIRP Sonar, StructureMap™ and StructureScan® 3D, all the things that make your experience on the water, with power to spare for future feature updates.
SolarMAX™ HD Display gives Optimum Performance in any Weather
You will see fish, structure and chart detail better than ever on the high-resolution, super-bright SolarMAX™ HD displays. Whether searching for fish around structure or navigating to your favorite fishing spot, the images will be bright and clear with easy viewing from any angle, even in direct sunlight, and through polarized sunglasses. Our ultra-responsive multi-touch screen works even when the display is wet.
Plug and Play Compatibility
You can easily build a system around your HDS Carbon with Lowrance performance modules. This means that you can really get the most out of your investment and out of your time on the water. You can include Broadband Radar, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.
Preloaded, High-Detail C-MAP US Enhanced Mapping
Finding areas to fish is now easier with the preloaded C-MAP charts in HDS Carbon. You can save time by narrowing your search for water features like ledges, points or drop-offs with a bird’s eye view of 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes and standard 10-foot contours on more than 11,000 lakes. HDS Carbon also includes preloaded, high-detail coastal mapping and the new C-MAP Navigation Palette. C-Map is a world leader in marine mapping, providing accurate and up-to-date marine information.
With integrated wireless connectivity, you are able to download software updates and C-MAP Genesis maps directly to your display, and upload detailed service reports to technical support
You can view and control your HDS carbon Display from your smartphone or tablet using the free Link App. This means backup and restore waypoints, routes, trails and display settings directly to your mobile device. It is also easier than ever to protect your valuable fishing data against loss or theft.
Our priority is to give you superior quality products and a stress-free time on the water. Enjoy the feeling of fishing with peace of mind with our two-year warranty guarantee.
Five-Year Upgrade Program
If your product fails within the first five years of the purchase date, you can also take the option to upgrade to current-model technology at a discounted price.
Factory reconditioned units have been put through rigorous testing and quality processes to meet our high standards. We back these reconditioned products with a full one-year limited warranty and standard return policy. Reconditioned products include appropriate transducer(s), manuals, cables and new boxes. Promotional offers do not apply.
- Factory reconditioned, guaranteed Lowrance quality. Includes appropriate transducer(s), manuals, cables, new boxes and a full one-year limited warranty. Standard return policy applies.
- Available in 4 screen sizes: 7”, 9”, 12” and 16”.
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Built-in support for StructureScan® 3D
- Enhanced SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ capability
- StructureScan® HD and TotalScan™ All-in-One transducer ready
- Built-in Lowrance CHIRP
- Wireless connectivity
- NMEA 2000® and Ethernet connectivity
- Chart upgrade options
- SmartSteer™ control of Outboard Pilot and MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor
- Power-Pole® Shallow Water Anchor compatible
- Point-1 Antenna ready
- SonicHub® 2 compatible
- Broadband Radar™ ready
- Mercury® VesselView® Link compatible
- Power Consumption min
- 1.5A @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Power Consumption typical
- 1.5A @ 13VDC withwith Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Update rate
- 10 Hz
- 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- Shock Vibration
- 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Display Resolution
- 1024 x 600
- Supply Voltage
- 12 v DC (10.8-17VDC)
- Compass Safe
- 12" (300mm)
- Screen Brightness
- 1500 Nits
- GPS Receiver Channels
- Ethernet Ports
- 1x 100 Mbit, 6 max MFD's on a network
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- 1x Micro-C
- SD Card Storage
- 2 micro SD cards up to 32GB
- Warranty Period
- 2 Year + part of the 5 yearupgrade program
- Power Consumption max
- 2.3A @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Position Accuracy
- 20m RMS
- 3.04lb (1.38kg)
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks
- 3000 Waypoints, 100 Routes and 100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- Time to First Fix
- Storage Temperature Range
- -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C )
- Radar compatibility
- 4G (Broadband), 3G (Broadband), TX06L-1 (6kW HD Digital)
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 5.76in (146.3mm) x 8.48in (215.4mm) x 3.47in (88.2mm)
- Operating Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Recommended Fuse Rating
- 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Display Size
- 7 inches
- Internal Storage
- 8.0 GB Internal
- Viewing Angles
- 85° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- AIS Chart and Radar overlay. Target vessel details.
- Catography included
- C-MAP US Enhanced Basemap (AMER models) C-MAP World Background (ROW models)Navionics basemap (AMER and ROW models)
- Steering Modes
- Course, Heading, Waypoint, Power Steer
- Manouevres Turn Patterns
- Course, Heading, Waypoint, Power Steer, U-Turn, C-Turn, Spiral, Zigzag, Square, Lazy-S
- Digital Switching
- DGPS, WAAS
- Full Multi-touch touchscreen and Keypad; 8-way directional keypad; ZOOM +/-, EXIT,ENTER,MENU,SWAP PANEL,WPT,LIGHT/POWER
- Mounting Type
- Gimbal Bracket or Dash Flush Mount
- Charts supported
- Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+)
- Sonar Compatibility
- Integrated: CHIRP, Broadband, DownScan & StructureScan.Compatible with: SonarHub, StructureScan, StructureScan3D
- Item Connectivity WiFi
- Internal 802.11b/g/n and Compatible with WiFi-1 Module
- IPX7 with card door closed
- Language on products will vary depending on where you purchase the unit. However, all units since 2017 come with basic languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish & Chinese. Additional language packs are also available, for these please contact your local distributors, retailers or dealer, where you purchased your unit from. Standard Language Pack: Afrikaans/Afrikaans, Danish/Dansk, German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, Finnish/Suomi, French/Français, Greek/Ελληνικά, Icelandic/íslenska, Italian/Italiano, Dutch/Nederlands, Norwegian/Norsk, Portugese (Brazil)/Português (BR), Portugese (Portugal)/Português (PT), Swedish/Svenska. Asian Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Japanese/日本語, Korean/한국어, Thai/ภาษาไทย, Chinese - (simplified) China/简体中文, Chinese - (traditional) Taiwan/繁體中文 . Eastern European Language Pack: Bulgarian/Български, German/Deutsch, Estonian/Eesti, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, French/Français, Hebrew/ عبری , Croatian/ Hrvatski, Hungarian/ Magyar, Italian/Italiano, Lithuanian/Lietuvos, Latvian/ Latvijas, Polish/Polski, Slovak/ Slovensky, Turkish/Türkçe. Russia/Ukraine Language pack: German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, Italian/Italiano, Russian/Русский, Ukraine/ Українська. Middle Eastern Language Pack: Arabic (UAE)/ العربية , German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Farsi/ فارسی , French/Français, Italian/Italiano
- PC Connectivity
- Outboard Pilot and MotorGuide Xi5 Trolling Motor *requires Motorguide PinPoint Gateway
- Output: NoInput: Composite video RCA - singlechannel via optional adaptor
- Backlight Color
- Pure White LED
- N2K PGNs
- Receive only65240 ISO Commanded Address, 127245 Rudder, 127251 Rate of Turn, 127257 Attitude, 127488 Engine Parameters, Rapid Update, 127489 Engine Parameters, Dynamic, 127493 Transmission Parameters, Dynamic, 127505 Fluid Level, 127508 Battery Status, 129033 Time and Date, 129038 AIS Class A Position Report, 129039 AIS Class B Position Report, 129040 AIS Class B Extended Position Report, 129794 AIS Class A Static and Voyage Related Data, 129801 AIS Address Safety Related Message, 129802 AIS Safety Related Broadcast Message, 129808 DSC Call Information, 130313 Humidity, 130314 Actual Pressure, 130576 Small Craft Status, 65285 Temperature with Instance, 65325 Reprogramming Status, 65480 Parameter Reply, 130817 Product Information, 130820 Reprogramming Status, 130832 Fuel Used – High Resolution, 130834 Engine and Tank Configuration, 130838 Fluid Level Warning, 130842 AIS and VHF Message Transport, 130843 Sonar Status – Frequency and DSP VoltageTransmit and Receive:59392 ISO Acknowledgement, 59904 ISO Request, 60160 ISO Transport Protocol, Data Transfer, 60416 ISO Transport Protocol, Connection Management, 60928 ISO Address Claim, 126208 NMEA Group Function, 126464 Receive/Transmit PGN’s group function, 126992 System Time, 126996 Product Information, 127237 Heading/Track Control, 127250 Vessel Heading, 127258 Magnetic Variation, 128259 Speed, 128267 Water Depth, 128275 Distance Log, 129025 Position, Rapid Update, 120296 COG and SOG, Rapid Update, 129029 GNSS Position Data, 129283 Cross Track Error, 129284 Navigation Data, 129539 GNSS DOPs, 129540 GNSS Sats In View, 130074 Route and WP Service – WP List - WP Name and Position, 130310 Environmental Parameters, 130311 Environmental Parameters, 130312 Temperature, 130577 Direction Data, 61184 Parameter Command, 65292 Clear Fluid Level Warnings, 65293 LGC-2000 Configuration, 65323 Data User Group Request, 130831 EP-20 Suzuki Engine and EP-50 Storage Device Configuration, 130835 Set Engine and Tank Configuration, 130839 EP-45 Pressure Configuration, 130840 Data User Group Configuration, 130845 Parameter Handle, 130850 Event Command, 130851 Event ReplyTransmit only65287 Temperature Sensor Configuration, 65289 Trim Tab Configuration, 65290 Paddle Wheel Speed Configuration, 130818 Reprogramming Data, 130819 Request Reprogram, 130828 Set Serial Number, 130836 Fluid Level Configuration, 130837 Fuel Flow Turbine Configuration
- SiriusXM via WM-3 (USA only)
- SonicHub, SonicHub2, FusionLink products.
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported
- TX / RX - GPSReceive GGA GLL GSA GSV VTG ZDATransmit GGA GLL GSA GSV VTG ZDA GLCTX / RX - NavigationReceive RMCTransmit AAM APB BOD BWC BWR RMC RMB XTE XDRTX / RX - SonarReceive DBT DPT MTW VLW VHMTransmit DBT DPT MTW VLW VHMTX / RX - CompassReceive HDG HDT HDMTransmit HDGTX / RX - WindReceive MWV MWDTransmit MWV MWDTX / RX - AIS / DSC*Receive DSC DSE VDM*AIS sentences are not bridged to or from NMEA 2000.