Lowrance 3G Broadband Radar
Lowrance Broadband 3G Radar uses high-efficiency, low emission solid-state technology to deliver clear and precise location of shorelines, navigation buoys, floating debris, current weather conditions, marinas and other structure, along with boats ranging from large ocean- going vessels to small kayaks. With a low power draw, Broadband 3G radar produces less emissions than a mobile phone making it safe for everyone on board. Lowrance Broadband 3G Radar is the perfect navigation accessory for any HDS unit.
- Instant On: Solid-state technology produces an immediate, accurate on-screen image, without the lengthy warm-up delay of magnetron pulse radars.
- Low Power Consumption: Ideal for boats of any size – sail, cruise or fish.
- Automatic Clarity: Proven automatic harbor/marina and offshore modes.
- MARPA Target Tracking: Track up to 10 targets. Requires a heading sensor.*
- Radar/Chart Overlay: Merges radar with cartography in a detail-rich display.*
- Crystal-Clear Image: Fantastic for tight maneuvers in marinas or in conditions of limited visibility.
- Quick Installation: No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero-mile adjustment, and no radar-licensed technician required.
- Safe: Extremely Low Emissions. Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone so it can be mounted anywhere.
- High-Speed Mode: Select 36 RPM for almost instant updating at less than 2 nm.
- Dual Guard Zones: Protect yourself from more angles.
What's in the box?
- CABLE,BB RADAR,EXTERNAL,10M
- +35° C (95° F), 95% RH
- Compass Safe
- 0.7 m (2.3 ft) Min
- Max Wind Speed
- 100 knots
- Warranty Period
- 2 years
- Max Range, scale
- 24 nm
- Rotation speed
- 24/36 rpm +/-10% mode dependent
- Dimensions Diameter
- 489 mm (19.3”)
- Dimensions H x W x D
- 489 mm x 280 mm (19.3" x 11”)
- Beam width
- 5.2° +/- 10% (-3dB width)
- Min Range, scale
- 50 m (200 ft
- 7.4 kg (16.31 lbs)
- Supply Voltage
- 9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems)
- Mounting Type
- Bolts 4 x M8x30 - 304 stainless steel
- Approvals Compliance
- CE, FCC (ID: RAY3G4G), IC: 4697A-3G4G
- Radar Technology
- Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW)
- Radar Modes
- Head Up, North Up
- Sart Racon
- Operating Temperature Range
- Operating Temperature: -25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Power Consumption typical
- Operating: 18W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc, Standby: 2W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc ~ 150mA
- See Radar Controller
- PC Connectivity
- Via BBPC SDK
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- Via Optional RI-10
- Ethernet Ports
- Via RJ45 Adapter cable (000-0127-56) 1 x 100 Mbit 5 pin yellow