The NMEA0183 interface provides a bi-directional gateway between a NMEA2000 network or devices and a NMEA0183 network or devices.
Ideal for retrofitting NMEA2000 devices on existing NMEA0183 networks, this interface allows sailors a simple way to upgrade to newer technology, sensors and devices without replacing a whole system. For existing NMEA networks and systems this also allows user to add NMEA0183 devices to your network and instrument system allowing you to choose the products best suited to your boat and sailing.
Simple mounting, connectivity and a low profile design allows for ease of installation on any vessel.
- Easy to install with plug ‘n play installation
- Supports NMEA0183 Version 4.1
- Filter NMEA0183 rx/tx sentences and configurable transmit frequency
- Compatible with Lowrance, Simrad and B&G MFD’s and instrument displays
- NMEA2000 Compliant
- Micro-C connectivity
- N2K PG Ns
- 127237, 127245, 127250, 127251, 127257, 127258, 128259, 128267, 128275, 129025, 129026, 129033, 129283, 129284, 129539, 129540, 130306, 130310, 130312, 130314, 130577
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported
- AAM, APB, BOD, BWC, DBT, DPT, GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, HDG, HDT, MTW, MWD, MWV, RMA, RMB, RMC, ROT, THS, VBW, VDR, VHW, VLW, VTG, XDR, XTE, ZDA
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- 1x NMEA 20000 Micro-C port, 2 LEN
- Power Consumption max
- Supply Voltage
- 12V DC (9-18V DC)
- Operating Temperature Range
- -15°C to +55°C (5°F to 131°F)
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 87 x 20 x 12mm (3.4 x 0.8 x 0.5")
- 0.1kg (0.2lbs)