HOOK² 4x GPS All Season Pack
The Essential Fishfinder
HOOK2 is for anglers who want to turn on their fishfinder and fish.
You will spend more time fishing and less time making adjustments with HOOK2 series displays, a perfect mix of simplicity and powerful fishfinding sonar, featuring easy-to-understand menus, wide-angle CHIRP sonar coverage and SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
Autotuning Sonar Makes Fishing Simple
At the heart of HOOK2 is our exclusive Autotuning sonar technology, which brings you the best fishfinding image by automatically adjusting sonar settings as water conditions change. Designed by anglers for anglers, it reduces time spent on settings and gives you more time to fish.
There Is a HOOK2 for You
We have designed a HOOK2 for the way you fish. Pick from three HOOK2 sonar categories – Tripleshot, SplitShot and Bullet.
- Tripleshot: Perfect for anglers who are looking to get a step up in their fishfinding sonar. TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar models include wide-angle High CHIRP sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging, plus mapping chartplotter or basic GPS plotter navigation capability.
- SplitShot: Our most widely used sonar technology, SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar displays provide wide-angle Broadband Sounder™ or CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging, plus mapping chartplotter or basic GPS plotter navigation capability.
- Bullet: Ideal for kayaks or small fishing boats with limited space at the console, Bullet 4-inch displays include wide-angle Broadband Sounder with a basic GPS plotter or a fishfinder-only model.
Wide-Angle CHIRP Doubles Your Sonar Coverage
HOOK2 brings you double the CHIRP sonar coverage of most fishfinders.
You will see more fish and will cover more water in less time.
GPS and Mapping Options
You will have no problem finding areas to fish with HOOK2 preloaded C-MAP® US Inland mapping. Narrow your search for productive water features like ledges, points or drop-offs with a bird’s eye view of 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes.
The HOOK2 X Model removes mapping
If basic navigation, adding waypoints, following trails and navigating to favorite fishing spots, is all you need, the simple and accurate GPS plotter navigation of an HOOK2 ‘x’ model is a perfect fit.
Easy-To-Use Interface with Quick Access to Key Functions
HOOK2 intuitive user interface and direct-access keypad reduces the time spent working on the fishfinder by supporting an intuitive user interface and direct-access keypad. Making adjustments or adding waypoints are quick and simple to get you back to fishing as fast as possible.
Preloaded, High-Detail C-MAP US Enhanced Mapping
Finding areas to fish is now easier with the preloaded C-MAP charts in HDS Carbon. You can save time by narrowing your search for water features like ledges, points or drop-offs with a bird’s eye view of 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes and standard 10-foot contours on more than 11,000 lakes. HDS Carbon also includes preloaded, high-detail coastal mapping and the new C-MAP Navigation Palette. C-Map is a world leader in marine mapping, providing accurate and up-to-date marine information.
Optional Mapping Upgrades
Take your mapping to a higher level with C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more. Maps contain higher levels of details to help find shelfs and changes in the bottom surface that can give you a good idea of where to sonar scan before even heading out on the water.
Our priority is to give you superior quality products and a stress-free time on the water. Enjoy the feeling of fishing with peace of mind with our two-year warranty guarantee.
Five-Year Upgrade Program
If your product fails within the first five years of the purchase date, you can also take the option to upgrade to current-model technology at a discounted price.
- Available in five screen sizes: 4”, 5”, 7”, 9” and 12”
- High-resolution, SolarMAX display
- Autotuning sonar
- Double the CHIRP sonar coverage of most fishfinders
- Broadband Sounder, High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ sonar options
- Full chartplotter and basic GPS navigation options
- Preloaded C-MAP US Inland Mapping
- Three transducer options available – TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar, SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar and Bullet
- Display Size
- 4.3 inches