HOOK-7 with HDI Transducer and C-MAP Insight Pro
The Lowrance® HOOK-7 fishfinder/chartplotter combines excellent sonar features plus the added benefit of detailed chartplotting.The affordable unit features CHIRP Sonar and optional DownScan ImagingTM technology to give a clear and complete view of the underwater environment on a high-resolution, seven-inch color display. It features Enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target separation and superior noise rejection, making it easier to see fish targets, structure, cover, depth and bottom composition. With a built-in GPS antenna and proven navigation features, revisiting favorite fishing spots is simple with the HOOK-7.
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder™ PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging™ -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay™: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack™: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
- Advanced Signal Processing™: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Reliable Navigation That’s Easy To Use
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map with more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, as well as coastal contours to 1,000 ft. A micro SD card can also be used to display Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ HD and PRO cartography, as well as Navionics® Gold, HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N Wide charts.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with the online Insight Genesis™ map creation service
- Allows users to make their own custom, high-resolution contour, bottom hardness and vegetation maps from recorded sonar logs.
- HOOK-7 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 7-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder™ and DownScan Imaging™ -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
Advanced Signal Processing
What's in the box?
- HOOK-7 with HDI Skimmer Transducer
- C-MAP INSIGHT CONT MAX-N ELITE/HOOK
- HDS-7 gen3/gen2 Touch/HOOK/Elite 7" Gimbal Bracket and Knobs