HOOK-4x with DownScan Transducer
The Lowrance® HOOK-4x is a fishfinder that offers proven features at a great value without compromising the quality anglers have come to expect from Lowrance.
The HOOK-4x combines the benefits of CHIRP Sonar and DownScan Imaging™ technology to give you a clear and complete view of the underwater environment beneath your boat. Featuring a brilliant 4-inch color display, the HOOK-4x is powered by high performance sonar with enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target separation and superior noise rejection, making it easier to see baitfish and gamefish targets.
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder™ PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging™ -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay™: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging™ onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack™: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
- Advanced Signal Processing™: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- HOOK-4 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder™ and DownScan Imaging™ -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
Advanced Signal Processing
- Power Consumption typical
- 0.85 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Power Consumption max
- Compass Safe
- 12" (300mm)
- Supply Voltage
- 12v (10-17vDC)
- Screen Brightness
- 1500 nits
- Recommended Fuse Rating
- Display Resolution
- 480 x 272
- Warranty Period
- 5 Years
- Storage Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Operating Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Output power
- 500 watts
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 6.6" (168mm) x 3.8" (96mm) x 2.2" (56mm)
- Viewing Angles
- 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Shock Vibration
- Mounting Type
- Gimbal Bracket or Dash Flush Mount
- Keypad: 8-way directional keypad Zoom +/- Enter Menu Pages Light/Power
- Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) 455/800 kHz DownScan™ Low/High CHIRP (50/200kHz)
- N2K PGNs
- Ethernet Ports
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- PC Connectivity
- Item Connectivity WiFi
- Backlight Color
- Pure White LED
- Max Depth
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth Mid/High (83/200 kHz) transducer - 1000ft (305M) Sonar Broadband Max Depth Low/High (50/200 kHz) transducer - 2500ft (762m) Sonar DownScan™ Max Depth 455/800 kHz - 300ft (91m)
- Standard Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Sweedish, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Estonian, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovakian, Turkish, Czech, Romanian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese-Simple, Chinese-Traditional, Vietnamese, Arabic, Farsi