Solid-state compass with heading, rate of turn, pitch and roll output over NMEA 2000. The Precision-9 Compass supplies accurate heading and rate-of-turn information to Lowrance autopilot, radar and navigation systems over an NMEA 2000 connection. With an internal array of solid-state sensors constantly measuring motion and orientation on nine axes, the Precision-9 also provides pitch and roll data to compatible equipment. An easily adjustable mounting bracket and single-cable connection allow simple installation aboard any vessel, including up-mast mounting suitable for steel hulls.
- Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), pitch and roll output over NMEA 2000®
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of ±2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof for external up-mast mounting on steel hulled vessels
- Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000® connection
What's in the box?
- N2K-T-RD Network T-Connector