HOOK-5x with HDI Skimmer Transducer
The Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder delivers excellent sonar features at accessible price points that allow anglers to enjoy the advantage of superior marine electronics. CHIRP Sonar and DownScan ImagingTM technology give a clear and complete view of the underwater environment on a high-resolution, five-inch color display. Enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target separation and superior noise rejection make it easier to see fish targets, structure, cover, depth and bottom composition.
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder™ PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging™ -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay™: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack™: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
- Advanced Signal Processing™: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- HOOK-5 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 5-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder™ and DownScan Imaging™ -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
Advanced Signal Processing
- N2K PGNs
- Standard Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Sweedish, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Estonian, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovakian, Turkish, Czech, Romanian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese-Simple, Chinese-Traditional, Vietnamese, Arabic, Farsi
- Ethernet Ports
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- PC Connectivity
- Item Connectivity WiFi
- Warranty Period
- 5 Years
- Output power
- 500 watts
- Max Depth
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth Mid/High (83/200 kHz) transducer - 1000ft (305M) Sonar Broadband Max Depth Low/High (50/200 kHz) transducer - 2500ft (762m) Sonar DownScan™ Max Depth 455/800 kHz - 300ft (91m)
- Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) 455/800 kHz DownScan™ Low/High CHIRP (50/200kHz)
- Keypad: 8-way directional keypad Zoom +/- Enter Menu Pages Light/Power
- Dimensions H x W x D
- 5.4" (136mm) x 6.9" (174mm) x 2.5" (63mm)
- Mounting Type
- Gimbal Bracket or Dash Flush Mount
- 1.60 lbs (0.70 kg)
- Compass Safe
- 12" (300mm)
- Storage Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Operating Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Shock Vibration
- Recommended Fuse Rating
- Display Resolution
- 480 x 480
- Screen Brightness
- 1500 nits
- Backlight Color
- Pure White LED
- Power Consumption max
- Power Consumption typical
- Viewing Angles
- 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Supply Voltage
- 12v (10-17vDC)