HOOK-4 with HDI Skimmer Transducer
The Lowrance HOOK-4 fish finder/chartplotter blends value with proven features to give anglers the advantage of a quality marine electronic at an affordable price point. Featuring a brilliant, high-resolution four-inch color display, the HOOK-4 utilizes some of today’s leading fish finder technologies -- CHIRP Sonar and DownScan ImagingTM -- to deliver anglers the best possible view beneath the boat. Enhanced sonar sensitivity, superior target separation and noise rejection -- plus the life-like DownScan images of fish and fish-holding structure, make it easier to see baitfish and gamefish targets. Equipped with a built-in GPS antenna, the HOOK-4 offers detailed U.S. maps featuring 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes, plus the capability to create custom maps with C-MAP® Genesis. HOOK-4 is compatible with a broad range of mapping upgrade options, including C-MAP, Navionics® and more.
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder™ PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging™ -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay™: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging™ onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack™: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
- Advanced Signal Processing™: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Reliable Navigation That’s Easy To Use
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map with more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, as well as coastal contours to 1,000 ft. A micro SD card can also be used to display Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ HD and PRO cartography, as well as Navionics® Gold, HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N Wide charts.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with the online Insight Genesis™ map creation service
- Allows users to make their own custom, high-resolution contour, bottom hardness and vegetation maps from recorded sonar logs.
- HOOK-4 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder™ and DownScan Imaging™ -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
Advanced Signal Processing
- N2K PGNs
- Standard Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Sweedish, Afrikaans Eastern European Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Bulgarian, Estonian, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovakian, Turkish, Czech, Romanian Russian/Ukranian Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Ukranian Asian Language Pack: English, UK English, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese-Simple, Chinese-Traditional, Vietnamese Middle Eastern Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Farsi
- Ethernet Ports
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- PC Connectivity
- Item Connectivity WiFi
- Warranty Period
- 5 Years
- Output power
- 500 watts
- Max Depth
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth Mid/High (83/200 kHz) transducer - 1000ft (305M) Sonar Broadband Max Depth Low/High (50/200 kHz) transducer - 2500ft (762m) Sonar DownScan™ Max Depth 455/800 kHz - 300ft (91m)
- Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) 455/800 kHz DownScan™ Low/High CHIRP (50/200kHz)
- Keypad: 8-way directional keypad Zoom +/- Enter Menu Pages Light/Power MOB
- Mounting Type
- Gimbal Bracket or Dash Flush Mount
- 0.85 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Compass Safe
- 12" (300mm)
- Storage Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- IPX7 with card door closed
- Operating Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Shock Vibration
- Recommended Fuse Rating
- Display Resolution
- 480 x 272
- Screen Brightness
- 1500 nits
- Backlight Color
- Pure White LED
- Power Consumption max
- Power Consumption typical
- Viewing Angles
- 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Supply Voltage
- 12v (10-17vDC)