HOOK-4 Ice Machine with Ice Transducer
The Lowrance HOOK-4 Ice Machine fish finder/chartplotter offers proven features and performance at a superior value, giving anglers the tools they need to pinpoint targets and structure beneath the ice. Featuring a high-resolution, 4-inch color display, the HOOK-4 Ice Machine is easy to use and comes with a portable ice-fishing pack, battery and transducer. The Ice Machine has built-in CHIRP Sonar for the best possible views beneath the ice and includes Advanced Signal Processing (ASPTM), an exclusive Lowrance technology that reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom details. Equipped with a built-in GPS antenna, the HOOK-4 offers detailed U.S. maps featuring 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes, plus the capability to create custom maps with C-MAP® Genesis. The Ice Machine is compatible with a broad range of mapping upgrade options, including C-MAP, Navionics® and more.
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder™ PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging™ -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay™: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging™ onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack™: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
- Advanced Signal Processing™: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Reliable Navigation That’s Easy To Use
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map with more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, as well as coastal contours to 1,000 ft. A micro SD card can also be used to display Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ HD and PRO cartography, as well as Navionics® Gold, HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N Wide charts.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with the online Insight Genesis™ map creation service
- Allows users to make their own custom, high-resolution contour, bottom hardness and vegetation maps from recorded sonar logs.
- HOOK-4 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder™ and DownScan Imaging™ -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
Advanced Signal Processing
- N2K PGNs
- Standard Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Sweedish, Afrikaans Eastern European Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Bulgarian, Estonian, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovakian, Turkish, Czech, Romanian Russian/Ukranian Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Ukranian Asian Language Pack: English, UK English, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese-Simple, Chinese-Traditional, Vietnamese Middle Eastern Language Pack: English, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Farsi
- Ethernet Ports
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- PC Connectivity
- Item Connectivity WiFi
- Warranty Period
- 5 Years
- Output power
- 500 watts
- Max Depth
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth Mid/High (83/200 kHz) transducer - 1000ft (305M) Sonar Broadband Max Depth Low/High (50/200 kHz) transducer - 2500ft (762m) Sonar DownScan™ Max Depth 455/800 kHz - 300ft (91m)
- Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) 455/800 kHz DownScan™ Low/High CHIRP (50/200kHz)
- Keypad: 8-way directional keypad Zoom +/- Enter Menu Pages Light/Power MOB
- Mounting Type
- Gimbal Bracket or Dash Flush Mount
- 0.85 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Compass Safe
- 12" (300mm)
- Storage Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- IPX7 with card door closed
- Operating Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Shock Vibration
- Recommended Fuse Rating
- Display Resolution
- 480 x 272
- Screen Brightness
- 1500 nits
- Backlight Color
- Pure White LED
- Power Consumption max
- Power Consumption typical
- Viewing Angles
- 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Supply Voltage
- 12v (10-17vDC)