Find More Fish with Elite Ti
Enter the world of premium fishfinding. Elite Ti is different from any other fishfinder in its category because it features an easy to use touchscreen, better screen clarity and wireless connectivity, keeping you focused on where the fish are and giving you all the tools you need to find more.
FishReveal™ Smart Target View
FishReveal makes fish easy to see. By combining traditional CHIRP sonar fish arches with superior, high-resolution DownScan Imaging you get the view you need to fish with precision, like bottom detail, structure and bait fish. Even better, FishReveal removes the need to display CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging in a two-panel split-screen display.
If you don’t like multiple transducer installs and all that comes with it, you are going love the TotalScan transducer. With TotalScan, you not only will drill fewer holes in your boat, but get the capability to target fish and search fish-holding structure from a single transducer install with powerful and proven Lowrance® Med/High CHIRP and StructureScan® HD with SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
Among the most widely used traditional sonar transducers in the world, the Lowrance Med-High Skimmer® transducer delivers powerful fish-targeting capability with proven Med-High CHIRP performance.
Combining our most popular down-looking sonar technologies, the Lowrance® HDI transducer uses Med/High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™ to deliver fish-targeting views of traditional sonar, plus picture-like, images of structure and cover beneath your boat.
The StructureScan HD transducer helps anglers target the areas where fish like to hide, providing picture-like images of fish-holding structure and cover beneath and to the sides of the boat via Lowrance® SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
Lowrance CHIRP Sonar
See fish, structure and the bottom with greater clarity – right out of the box – with Lowrance CHIRP, featuring exclusive Advanced Signal Processing (ASP™). Lowrance CHIRP sonar helps you find fish targets from the bottom, structure and other nearby fish, even when they are close to the bottom or suspended in tight schools.
Trackback™ Lets You Review Your Sonar History
Missed your chance to mark a ledge, drop-off or fallen trees? Scroll back through your CHIRP sonar, SideScan or DownScan Imaging history and mark those areas with precision using Trackback. It is easy to revisit marked locations with the powerful navigation functionality of Elite Ti.
Spend More Time Fishing With Easy, Touchscreen Control
Elite Ti gives you convenient, touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motors, Power-Pole® Shallow Water anchors, and the SonicHub®2 marine audio system. You can tap the Quick Access Control bar to get instant access to trolling motor, shallow water anchor and audio system controls.
The built-in wireless connectivity of Elite Ti fishfinders allows you to spend more time finding fish. You can raise and lower your Power-Pole shallow water anchor, view your Elite Ti from anywhere on your boat with your smartphone. Download software updates, C-MAP® Genesis maps, and upload detailed service reports to technical service for quick and easy customer support.
Build Your Boat’s Network Around Your Elite Ti
Your Elite Ti gives you instant access to boat and engine information, with NMEA 2000®* engine data monitoring, waypoint sharing and SmartSteer™ trolling motor control. *Excludes Elite-5 Ti.
Preloaded, High-Detail C-MAP US Enhanced Mapping
Finding areas to fish is now easier with the preloaded C-MAP charts in Elite Ti. You can save time by narrowing your search for water features like ledges, points or drop-offs with a bird’s eye view of 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes and standard 10-foot contours on more than 11,000 lakes. Elite Ti also includes preloaded, high-detail coastal mapping and the new C-MAP Navigation Palette. C-Map is a world leader in marine mapping, providing accurate and up-to-date marine information.
Our priority is to give you superior quality products and a stress-free time on the water. Enjoy the feeling of fishing with peace of mind with our one-year warranty guarantee.
Five-Year Upgrade Program
If your product fails within the first five years of the purchase date, you can also take the option to upgrade to current-model technology at a discounted price.
- Available in 5-, 7-, 9- and 12-inch screen sizes
- Easy-to-use, high-resolution touchscreen display
- StructureScan® HD ready with TotalScan™ and HDI transducer
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor (12, 9, 7 models only)
- Integrated wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support (excludes Elite-5 Ti)
- Power Consumption max
- 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption typical
- 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption min
- 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- SD Card Storage
- 1 micro SD card up to 32GB
- 1.20 lbs (0.54 kg)
- Update rate
- 10 Hz
- 10 Hz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Shock Vibration
- 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Compass Safe
- 12" (300mm)
- Screen Brightness
- 1200 nits
- Supply Voltage
- 12v DC (10.8-17VDC)
- GPS Receiver Channels
- Position Accuracy
- 20m RMS
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks
- 3000 Waypoints, 100 Routes and 100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- Time to First Fix
- Recommended Fuse Rating
- Storage Temperature Range
- -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C )
- Display Size
- 5 inches
- Warranty Period
- 5 Years Total1 Year Full Warranty Replace4 Years InService Upgrade
- Operating Temperature Range
- 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Viewing Angles
- 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Display Resolution
- AIS Chart overlay. Target vessel details.
- DGPS, WAAS
- Cartography included
- Enhanced Elite basemap, with over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m
- Approvals Compliance
- FCC, Industry Canada, Radio Equipment Directive, ACMA, RSM
- Mounting Type
- Gimbal Bracket or Dash Flush Mount
- Item Connectivity WiFi
- Sonar Compatibility
- Integrated: CHIRP, Broadband, DownScan & StructureScan (Cannot do Simultaneous CHIRP & StructureScan)
- IPX7 with card door closed
- Charts supported
- Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N Wide.
- Language on products will vary depending on where you purchase the unit. However, all units since 2017 come with basic languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish & Chinese. Additional language packs are also available, for these please contact your local distributors, retailers or dealer, where you purchased your unit from. Standard Language Pack: Afrikaans/Afrikaans, Danish/Dansk, German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, Finnish/Suomi, French/Français, Greek/Ελληνικά, Icelandic/íslenska, Italian/Italiano, Dutch/Nederlands, Norwegian/Norsk, Portugese (Brazil)/Português (BR), Portugese (Portugal)/Português (PT), Swedish/Svenska Asian Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Japanese/日本語, Korean/한국어, Thai/ภาษาไทย, Chinese - (simplified) China/简体中文, Chinese - (traditional) Taiwan/繁體中文 Eastern European Language Pack: Bulgarian/Български, German/Deutsch, Estonian/Eesti, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, French/Français, Hebrew/ عبری , Croatian/ Hrvatski, Hungarian/ Magyar, Italian/Italiano, Lithuanian/Lietuvos, Latvian/ Latvijas, Polish/Polski, Slovak/ Slovensky, Turkish/Türkçe Russia/Ukraine Language pack: German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, Italian/Italiano, Russian/Русский, Ukraine/ Українська Middle Eastern Language Pack: Arabic (UAE)/ العربية , German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Farsi/ فارسی , French/Français, Italian/Italiano
- N2K PGNs
- Radar compatibility
- Internal Storage
- Ethernet Ports
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- PC Connectivity
- Digital Switching
- Backlight Color
- Pure White LED
- Touchscreen and Zoom +/-, MOB, Pages, Waypoint,Light/Power
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported
- TX / RX - GPSReceive GGA GLL GSA GSV VTG ZDATransmit GGA GLL GSA GSV VTG ZDA GLCTX / RX - NavigationReceive RMCTransmit AAM APB BOD BWC BWR RMC RMB XTE XDRTX / RX - SonarReceive DBT DPT MTW VLW VHMTransmit DBT DPT MTW VLW VHMTX / RX - CompassReceive HDG HDT HDMTransmit HDGTX / RX - WindReceive MWV MWDTransmit MWV MWDTX / RX - AIS / DSC*Receive DSC DSE VDM*AIS sentences are not bridged to or from NMEA 2000.