This SonicHub™ software update adds support for the new CDMA iPhone 4 (Verizon in the US). Follow the steps below to update your unit.
How to see if your SonicHub™ is already using 10.2337:
SonicHub™ Software 10.2337 Update Prodedure
- From a chart/sonar/radar/info page, press the Menu key twice to activate the main menu
- Select Network
- Select Device list
- Scroll to the SonicHub and press Enter
- If your software version is the same as listed above then there is no need to update the software on the unit.
Installing the update on your HDS® unit:
- Copy the SonicHub update below to the root of a memory stick, the files should extract into a folder called "update".
SonicHub™ software update is a 5 MB file and may take a while to download. Please be patient.
The files should now be on your USB memory stick in a folder titled "update".
- Click on software link above and select open
- Right click on the "update" folder icon
- Select Extract All Files
- Select the destination for the files to be extracted to - Click Browse
- Select My Computer then find and select the USB storage device (Removable Disk) from the list
- Click Next
- Once the files have finished copying click Finish
- Insert the memory stick into the USB connector in the SonicHub dock or directly into the USB port on the back of the SonicHub.
- Press the Menu button twice to access the main menu
- Scroll to Network and then select Device List
- Scroll to the SonicHub™ in the device list then press the menu key
- Select Upgrade and press enter
- 5) A dialog box will pop up saying "upgrade successful" after the update has completed. You should be able to hear the speakers "pop" as the SonicHub™ powers back on.
* Please Note: This update will reset some user settings like favorites and speaker level.
What changes are made in this update?
- Added support for the new CDMA iPhone 4 (Verizon in the US).
- Adds compatibility for Apple iPhone 4S™ and Apple iOS5™