SonarHub™ Sounder Module
Available February 2014
NEW compact SonarHub™ module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance fishfinder/chartplotter displays.
View full description
Plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Lowrance sonar technologies -- including StructureScan® HD, CHIRP and SpotlightScan™. Transducers sold separately.
- Compact all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar technologies
- CHIRP sonar with AIRMAR® TM150M transducer delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets
- StructureScan® HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging™ to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what’s beneath a boat.
- Optional transducers include AIRMAR® TM150M, single-channel CHIRP transducer and existing StructureScan HD transducers.
- Compatible with ALL-NEW SpotlightScan™ forward- and surround-scanning sonar transducers.*
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan™ and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models.
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
*SonarHub not required for SpotlightScan™ functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays.