A dentist by profession, Adrian graduated from Melbourne University in 2004 and is currently Lead Practitioner at NIB Dental in Glendale. Adrian has been practising dentistry since moving to Newcastle in 2005.
Adrian spent his childhood years fishing for bread and butter species. This developed into a fascination for chasing squid before shifting to rock and surf fishing which he held for a number of years. A change towards light tackle has brought Adrian to targeting Bream and competition as a professional angler.
Adrian fishes with an assortment of G Loomis rods and custom built Duffrods with Daiwa Luvias, Certates or Exists reels. His preference in lures is the Ecogear VX 35 and Ecogear Aqua Breamprawn.
Legend Alpha 211 powered by an Evinrude 250 High-Output Outboard motor gets Adrian to the fish and the Lowrance HDS12 Gen2 Touch at the console, HDS9 Gen2 Touch at bow alongside the exclusive StructureScan® HD gives Adrian advantage against the competition.
Adrian's tips for amateur anglers
- Pay attention to detail, like rigging your soft plastic dead straight.
- Learn and understand your electronics. There's no need to know every single function, but learning key features will give you an advantage over your competition.
- Learn the ground you're fishing before you get there. Use aids like Google Earth, charts and past tournament reports. Pre-fish the area and record, view and study your Broadband Sounder or StructureScan® HD log using Insight Genesis.
- Most importantly, have fun!
Check out the latest from Adrian Neoh
Adrian Neoh uses:
HDS9 & HDS12 Gen2 Touch
- Easy to use touchscreen
- Built-in StructureScan® HD & Broadband Sounder
- Trackback™ to review and save key hotspots
- GoFree™ Wireless ready
StructureScan® HD Imaging
- DownScan™ Imaging
- SideScan Imaging
- Downscan Overlay