Elite-3x All-Season Pack
The Elite-3x All-Season Fishfinder Pack is an easy-to-carry portable sonar unit featuring a Skimmer® transducer with suction-cup mount for small-boat installs, as well as a dock/ice transducer and mount for vertical, stationary fishing tactics.
View full description
The ultimate electronics accessory for year-round fishing success, the All-NEW Elite-3x All Season Fishfinder Pack is convenient and affordable for small, rental boat installs, as well as vertical ice- or dock-fishing presentations. It features two transducer styles and mounting solutions for the best possible signal in either fishing situation, and it’s packed with a durable kit that also provides utility drawers, power and accessory storage.
Key Features of All Season Pack:
- Portable pack with two integrated mounts for the Elite-3x fishfinder
- 12v battery and charger
- 83/200 kHz Skimmer® transducer with power cable
- Suction-cup transducer mount
- Ice transducer with with float and power cable
- Two Stowaway® utility boxes
Key Features ofElite-3x
- LED-backlit color display with detailed 320 x 240 resolution that’s easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles.
- Broadband Sounder™ detail easily identifies fish targets, bottom contour, structure detail, bottom hardness, thermoclines and more.
- Dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz operation helps maximize the view beneath your boat.
- 83 kHz sonar operation provides up to 60 degrees of conical coverage, which is ideal for displaying largest fish arches and searching large areas.
- The 200 kHz frequency option provides up to 20 degrees of conical coverage for enhanced fish-target separation and lure-tracking – ideal for drop-shotting technique.
- Patented Skimmer® transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75mph.
- Fish I.D. displays fish icons instead of fish arches to help identify fish targets. Includes track and alarm options.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views.
- Dedicated quick keys allow the user to zoom up to four times the standard view and focus on key fishing areas.
- Power button doubles as backlight control to adjust for daylight or nighttime fishing situations.
- Easily adjust the viewing angle or disconnect and store with the quick-release, tilt and swivel bracket.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Elite-3x All-Season Pack